Monday, December 13, 2010

Always Kiss Me Goodnight.

Today was a free day! And by free, I mean lazy. So no scales, no ellipticaling.

But, I had a great excuse... and an almost non-existent lunch.

You see, today, 2 years ago, I married the guy I could never get rid of. ;) Ha, just kidding John! No, no, 2 years ago tonight, I married the person who makes me laugh, makes me coffee, and makes me a little crazy sometimes.

If that isn't an excuse to take the night off, I'm not sure what is!

So, the 2nd anniversary is cotton. Yes, cotton. Well, this totally stumped me-- but not John. He got me these beautiful white European pillow cases with our names in very light beige and then written in black cursive over our names, "Always Kiss Me Goodnight." So fantastic. Not to mention a little bit of jewelry, too. Nothing like sapphires to throw a girl off her game.
So with that, this blog post is dedicated to John. And the chicken parmigana I had for dinner.
But tomorrow, it's back to the grind.
Goodnight. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment