Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Could Eat a Sea Full of Cheddar Baked Goldfish.

Weight: 183 pounds.
Pants size: 12
Heart Pumpin' Jam: The Cave, Mumford and Sons
Elliptical: 5,000 rotations. No, that's not a typo.
Breakfast: Hot lemon water, activia yogurt, water, grapes.
Lunch: 17-day diet recipe chicken, vegtable stir-fry, water.
Snack: Bartlett Pear, probiotic cottage cheese, plain coffee with 2 truvias and skim milk.
Water: plenty! Green tea: not enough :(

So, just to give you an idea about the drama that has become my actual weight, in my bathroom, I weigh 183... in the gym, I weight 163. Seriously. I'm making it my mission this weekend to buy a brand new digital scale. The uncertainty is killing me. But either way, I've lost about 17 pounds since I began working out at the beginning of December. And, the 17-day diet has made the difference. I'm actually starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel... and dare I say, single-digit pants sizes? I have to be honest, I don't actually remember ever being a single digit pants size. Maybe in 7th grade? I vaguely remember dressing up as a hippie for halloween and wearing a size 8 pair of jeans after a summer of an outdoor nature camp where I definitely lost weight. So, as you can see, this has definitely been a lifetime battle.

Tonight was weird in the gym-- apparently, my whole apartment complex was feeling fat today. There were 2 people on the treadmill, 1 person on the other elliptical machine, and 2 guys on the weight machines... I was only about 5 minutes in when everyone except the girl next to me on the elliptical left. And then, it became a game. I'm not sure if she was playing or not, but I was trying to go faster than her the whole time... without trying to look like I was going to die. Then, I realize she was continuing to elliptical when I was ready to get off. But wait... she was there first. I couldn't get off first! So I kept going... 3,000 roations... 4,000 rotations... 4,001, 4,002, 4,003... She got off at 4,735.

Wait. I'm watching Grey's Anatomy. Holy crap. Callie is pregnant with Mark's baby... and just had to tell her ex-girlfriend?! Ha!

Okay, okay... so when she got off, I figured I could keep going until 5,000 and I did. My feet were asleep at this point, and I almost fell off the elliptical instead of stepping off of it. But again, another good workout!

Ugh, I can't wait to be skinny and see an ex-boyfriend or something.

I'm exhausted. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment